S&P Global Mobility and our partner AIC present the 5th annual installment of Understanding the Intelligent Vehicle series. Sign up!
Despite the contingencies and international tensions, electrification and alternative powertrains are starting to be a sound market reality. Two technologies seem to be fighting for the new propulsion design long term hegemony, fuel cell and the hydrogen supply chain versus the battery electric vehicles. Automakers and suppliers always need to balance efficiency and sustainability with affordability and supply chain continuity. Experts will take a look at these two technologies/supply chain to understand their level of rivalry and/or complementarity.
- A New Powertrain Era – Overview and implications
- Electrification: Battery Versus Fuel Cell – The e-mobility challenge.
- Medium/Heavy Commercial Vehicle – A very interesting market
This is a hybrid event which will be held in person in Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain, as well as online via live stream on Friday 16 September 2022, 9:00 – 13:30 CET.
– 9:00 AM Welcome and opening remarks – AIC
- Ines Anitua – AIC- Automotive Intelligence Center
- Giuseppe Fanigliulo – Sr Business Manager S&P Global Mobility
– 9:10 AM A New Automotive Era
- Light Vehicle Powertrain Production Overview – Romain Gillet – Mgr EMEA, Auto Powertrain & Compliance
– 9:40 AM Q&A
– 10:00 AM Megatrend : “Hydrogen Revolution vs Battery Efficiency”
- 10:00 – 10:25 Challenges and Opportunities for fuel cell vehicles – Mikel Lorente – AIC, Automotive Intelligence Center
- 10:25 – 10:50 Battery vs Fuel cell: a component and Technology overview – Claudio Vittori, S&P Global
– 10:50 AM Q&A
– 11:05 AM Break
– 11:20 AM Total Costs Analysis Side
- Anoop Desai, Consulting Director – S&P Global Mobility
– 11:40 AM Alternative Propulsion in the Middle and Heavy Truck Market (Online)
- Miki Sasaki, Associated Director MHCV – S&P Global Mobility
– 12:00 PM Q&A
Moderated by Mikel Lorente Technical Director, AIC and Paolo Martino – S&P Global
- Vincent Ricco – Group Innovation Director – Novares
- Roberto Golisano: Chief Engineer H2 ICE – Punch Torino
– 1:30 PM Closing Remarks
– 1:35 PM End of Conference
Thank you for your attendance