Course taught by our partner AIC – Automotive Intelligence Center
The reality of the maintenance world as we know it is facing important changes. The maintenance function must face a transformation caused by the increased level of demand, criticality of assets, complexity of manufacturing technologies and the digital ecosystem.
DATE, TIME and PLACE:
September 27 and 28, from 8:00 to 15:00.
At AIC Academy (Amorebieta-Etxano).
DURATION: 14 hours
Managers and technicians related to the areas of Engineering and Maintenance.
Attendees will be able to identify the main actions to be carried out in their companies in terms of maintenance, both conventional actions for the improvement of asset reliability and those related to industry 4.0.
1. Maintenance efficiency, one of the pillars of profitability.
- Focusing efforts on what is important
- Reliability and first time through: robust diagnosis, standardization and training of people.
- Reduction of fixed assets through optimization of spare parts.
2. Maintenance efficiency by increasing equipment capacity.
- Optimized processes
- Integrated partners
3. Sustainability and process, correction of deviations and improvement of standards.
- Targeted information and agile decision making
- Analysis methods and tools
- Project management
4. Practice: maturity level assessment
1. Key levers in maintenance transformation
- Anticipation through the application of intelligence
- Knowledge generation
- Increased technical knowledge through agile and complete information at the point of use.
2. ASF Practice: Intelligent monitoring of asset health status:
- Hands-on experience of monitoring, analysis and decision making using the ASF manufacturing pipeline.
3. Industry 4.0 impact on:
- Organization and functions.
- Advanced techniques
- Management systems
- Enabling technologies