We are expert in co-engineering with our customers optimizing the design of the parts to be produced.
Once defined, our team is responsible for each stage of the production process:
– Tool design.
– Production (cold forging, threading, …).
– Complementary operations (machining and sub-assembling, heat and surface treatments, patch application, etc.).
– 100 % of parts sorted by camera control.
OUR ADDED VALUE – EXPERTISE
– We are experts in technical parts for critical applications with 100 % unitary camera control.
– We provide co-engineering to optimize the part design for cold forging technology. Our task is to design the most feasible and cheapest design while guaranteeing the functionality of the part.
– Technological manufacturing transfer: changing from machining and/or sintering processes to cold forging technology we are bringing our customers a significant price improvement.
– Reducing noise pollution via sub-assemblies with polyamid application.
LICENSES: EJOT (Germany), Reminc & Conti (USA & Switzerland), MAThread (USA), ACUMENT (USA), OSG (Japan)
GOL has been founded as a family company in 1971. Since 2015, we belong to the Korean group Global Seoul Metal with headquarters in Seoul (1,000 employees, 150 M€ turnover).
We have 2 manufacturing plants in Spain, 1 in Romania and several in Asia (Korea, China, Vietnam, Philipines and Malaysia).
Next step: new plant in a NAFTA country!
– 2 manufacturing plants in Spain and 1 in Romania (+9 plants in Asia).
– Over 40 Cold Forging machines (up to 6 stations), maximum capacity 320 Tn, +6,000 parts/hour.
– ø30 mm maximum wire cutting, maximum 150 mm length below head.
– Raw Material: Metal wire in steel, copper, aluminium.
– 100 % of parts sorted by camera control (dimensions, cracks, damage to thread (360°), heat treatment presence (Eddy current).
– Machining for secondary operations, sub-assemblies.
– Cold forging simulation tools.
– Products with license: Torx®, Taptite®, MAThread®, Remform®, Plastite®, Powerlok®, etc.
– Producing copper parts for EV batteries.
– Special cold forged parts and fasteners with high level of requirements according to customers’ drawings.
Automotive TIER1 customers
Worldwide, mainly in Europe.