GEMINYS is a specialist in Life Cycle Support. We have experience helping our customers in:
– Optimising and facilitating the maintenance and operation of complex systems and platforms.
– Minimising operation and maintenance costs
– Maximising availability and extending service life.
We provide RAMS Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Manufacturing and Production Support, Supply Chain Support, Technical Documentation, Training, Operation and Digital Services.
Preferred partner in high value-added industries Aerospace, Marine, Energy, Industry and Railways
We offer our customers agility, the most suitable organisation for their projects and provide the necessary level of flexibility, thanks to our capabilities
1- Documentary support:
We offer a comprehensive documentation service dedicated to the design, creation, composition, drafting and translation of technical documentation aimed at the main industrial sectors. Experts in the creation of manuals
Documentary support to the pre-projects engineering and industrialisation
Creation of design briefs and respective deliverables
We capture the methodology and generate content for assembly procedures, manufacturing, etc.
– Bid Writing, drafting and design of bids (drafting, tender análisis, deliverables, revisión, terminology, standarisation)
– Requeriments management
– Photo processing and layout
– Translation management: Translation memory maintenance
Ad hoc solutions with e-learning methodology using different techniques such as simulation, gamification or video tutorials. Implementation of training tolos such as VR, AR or MR that can be integrated with other software.
– Platform: Implementation, customisattion, training and support of e-learning platform.
-3D videos: 3D documentation via interactive web. Videos with 3D animations
-VR: Development of training-oriented applications using VR
-AR: Development of maintenance and training oriented applications with AR.
– 3D-2D desing and modelling for the manufacture of mechanical elements and assemblies using CATIA V5, SolidWordks and 3D Experience. (- Study of technical specifications for the development of the producto to meet functional and structural requirements.- Mechanical assembly drawings and manufacturing exploded views ( casting, machined parts, sheet metal parts… ) – Assembly explosions- Reverse engineering- Digitalisation of 2D-3D drawings)
– Maintainability: Accessibility studies.Virtual demonstrations. Redesign requests. VR.
-FMECA + LCC: Feeding and maintaining FMECA.Support to LCC.
-Maintenance Plan: Integration of LCC, FMECA, BASL.PM/Project type knowledge management.Maintenance Justification file.
-Spare parts definition: Training coordination. Calendar management, quality control, Content, generation of materials
– Special Tools Test Benches: Equipment management.Special tolos optimisation.Validity and use verification.
– Obsolescence:Requirements management for design study of obsolescence.Documentation and corrective actions.Critical components monitoring and management.Obsolescence strategy definition
-Testability: Test definition and availability improvement.Rates calculation and failure list generation.Suppliers coordination and areas to meet testability objectives.
-Support Demo: Maintenance tasks validation.Spare parts validation.Special tools and SW of maintenance validation. In all the phases (FAI, after sales, warranty).
-Maintenance Training Management: Training coordination Calendar management, quality control, content,Materials generation.
Geminys CCMS: our Document Management and Training platform.
WHAT IS Geminys CCMS:
– It is an Application hosted in the cloud, it is accessed through a browser and it is necessary to have access through a username and password. It allows you to activate double factor authentication.
– It allows the complete management of project and/or procedure documentation and training.
– It is configured according to the requirements of the company so that all types of documents, videos, maintenance instructions, etc. can be managed.
– It is not necessary to use third-party software to develop the documentation. It incorporates an XML editor where all types of documents can be created in a very user-friendly way.
MAIN KEYS Geminys CCMS:
– MANAGEMENT: Geminys CCMS is a fully configurable document manager that allows to keep track of the traceability of all changes made to documents, as well as allowing access to documents from any device and from anywhere.
– EDITING: HERMES includes an XML editor, which means that it is not necessary to use external software. The use of XML format allows full traceability by document elements (paragraphs, figures, tables, etc.), make comments, include links to other documents within HERMES or external documents.
– API/REST: HERMES includes an API/REST that allows integration with other systems. This integration is bidirectional, i.e., display information from external applications or send information to other applications. Example: Deepl, Microsoft 365, etc.
Automotive sector, Aero sector, Space sector, Energy sector, Railway sector and Industry sector