Ceit is a non-profit Technology Center Created in 1982 on the initiative of the University of Navarra, which uses its high specialisation in advanced manufacturing, mobility, sustainability and information technologies to develop industrial applied research projects in close collaboration with companies.
Furthermore, the center promotes excellence in applied research through scientific production, participation in science and technology outreach forums, and PhD training in the field of industrial research projects. Member of Basque Research and Technology Alliance (BRTA).
Ceit combines its capabilities and technologies and brings them to the market to offer solutions to key industrial sectors such as Automotive, Railways, Aeronautics, Energy, Circular economy, ICT and Industrial Manufacturing.
The knowledge acquired over the years in the different research areas gives Ceit the ability to offer research services with high-added value. These technological services allow us, on the one hand, to accompany the industry in its analysis and continuous improvement processes and, on the other hand, to propose innovative solutions in a complex and changing environment.
Thanks to the experience, flexibility and complementarity of our research areas, the different research groups at Ceit are capable of arriving at interdisciplinary solutions in areas.
A research and development project is characterized by the following features:
• Oriented toward industrial application
• Led by experienced PhDs, with the participation of young researchers
• Publication of non-confidential results in scientific journals and at conferences
• Another distinctive feature of the R&D and Innovation carried out at Ceit is its multidisciplinarity, which is a key element in tackling the increasingly complex challenges of today’s industry.
Atomization Pilot Plant
Ceit has a pilot atomization plant that offers customized special powder batches: starting from 1kg and up to 250 kg, with desired chemical composition and tailored particle size distribution.
• New materials and processes for automotive applications
• Microelectronics for automotive applications
• Metal powder and laser-based manufacturing
• Modelling and characterization of materials and manufacturing processes
• Industry 4.0 for automotive
• Intelligent Transport Systems
1. RAW MATERIALS
a. Arcelor Mittal
a. CIE AUTOMOTIVE
b. GKN DRIVELINE
b. PSA GROUP
Steel industry producers
Manufacturers of automotive components